THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

bb and ketones

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Guest

bb and ketones

Post by Guest »

Almost everywhere I look, BB is spoken of as a symptom of the mouth, tongue, throat, etc etc..but not of the digestive tract. For a long time, I would scoff bitterly at remedies like mouthwash, peppermint tea, etc ...because I felt that my problem was digestive. I (sometimes) noticed, and it was pointed out to me, that I have bb when I have not eaten... I didn't know why this would be the case, until I learned about ketones and accidentally found that eating carbohydrates, especially simple sugars, seemed to be effective for relatively short durations. Spinach, and cholorophyll in general was also effective. Later, I learned that this phenomenon is quite common in diabetics who cannot burn sugar for energy and hence produce ketones.

I do not know what the answer is. And in fact, after coming here, I am convinced that the causes are a lot more complex than I suspect. Sometimes it seemed to me that it was clearly digestive...but other days, even when I have done everything right, things go wrong...and sometimes even vice-versa. Scrapping my tongue has been very effective... Which would have no real connection to ketones I would guess (?).

The uncertainty is unsettling...as I feel I am stummbling in the dark. If anyone can offer their experience, it would be helpful.

-Ankur ](*,)
Guest

...forgot to mention

Post by Guest »

...and I am not diabetic, but doctors did tell me on occasion that I have low blood sugar.

...and I am one of those lucky people who had mercury fillings. I had them as a kid around nine or ten and they thankfully were on in teeth which subsequently fell out. As a kid, I was sickly all the time...I had headaches, dizziness and bags under my eyes for no good reason. And my grandmother would often tell me I had bb!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗