I need answers (metronidazole and probiotics)
Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:45 pm
I have been reading these forums now for roughly 2 weeks. I started a 7 day course of metro for a bacterial infection and to my surprise my BB (which I've always had) was cured. Temporarily. I started searching and stumbled across this site. My questions were about using the Metro as a mouthwash. How do I mix it? Does it have adverse effects? I didn't experience any reactions when I ingested it. My other questions was about using probiotics as well. Are there certain ones I should use? Is it a mouthwash or a pill? I'm obviously a newbie. Any help would be nice. I want my life to be fulfilled but BB has been such a curse.
My story really fast. I'm a 24 yr old female. I've had my tonsils and adenoids removed. I've used countless products. I'm not sure what my breath smells like but I know it's not good. No one has ever told me directly. But if I don't brush my teeth every few hours my saliva literally feels like it's burning my mouth. My gums burn. It's very uncomfortable. And if I don't eat first thing in the morning my breath (even after brushing) is like I never brushed at all. I have horrible morning breath. Always have. It's so embarrassing because I'm very clean. When I was using the metro my mouth finally felt clean for once! It was a slightly metallic taste but I didn't mind it at all. My mouth wasn't burning anymore. I've only had 2 cavities, and my dentist told me there was absolutely nothing wrong with my teeth or gums. They're are sparkly white! my tongue is disgusting though. Always white coated and my dentist DID say that I had abnormal looking tissue in the back of my throat. Didn't surprise me much. I am constantly having to spit out disgusting smelling, and colored mucus from the back of my throat. Does anyone have a clue what is going on in my mouth? Anny help would appreciated. Thanks!
My story really fast. I'm a 24 yr old female. I've had my tonsils and adenoids removed. I've used countless products. I'm not sure what my breath smells like but I know it's not good. No one has ever told me directly. But if I don't brush my teeth every few hours my saliva literally feels like it's burning my mouth. My gums burn. It's very uncomfortable. And if I don't eat first thing in the morning my breath (even after brushing) is like I never brushed at all. I have horrible morning breath. Always have. It's so embarrassing because I'm very clean. When I was using the metro my mouth finally felt clean for once! It was a slightly metallic taste but I didn't mind it at all. My mouth wasn't burning anymore. I've only had 2 cavities, and my dentist told me there was absolutely nothing wrong with my teeth or gums. They're are sparkly white! my tongue is disgusting though. Always white coated and my dentist DID say that I had abnormal looking tissue in the back of my throat. Didn't surprise me much. I am constantly having to spit out disgusting smelling, and colored mucus from the back of my throat. Does anyone have a clue what is going on in my mouth? Anny help would appreciated. Thanks!