Page 1 of 1
PLEASE
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:10 pm
by shebitchdiva
Can someone please get me metronidazole by doctors.
ill repay you. or send the money.
i wanted to try the internet pharmacies but they all seem like scams.
my doctor nor dentist will not prescribe it to me.
please someone help me out.
im desperate

metro........
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:14 pm
by john_bb
I have a lot of them. can you pls give me ur email id. I can give you the details
John
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:47 pm
by shebitchdiva
i p'med you
thank you so much
Re: metro........
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:42 pm
by deebo
john_bb wrote:I have a lot of them. can you pls give me ur email id. I can give you the details
John
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUxpKgJVT0Y

Re: metro........
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:03 pm
by john_bb
When I wanted to get the metronidazole..I waited for 4 weeks to get them from a different country. All those four weeks I hoped that it would work for me. Finally it gave me a partial relief and the problem kicked back once gain after I stopped using it.
Deebo I am not going to give away the medicines which I have. You can buy Metronidazole "ONLINE IN USA". I used it just as an oral rinse...and it is as good as what I got from online pharmacy. Metronidazole is also used to cure bacterial infections in animals....
So if you want to get metronidazole...(JUST FOR ORAL RINSE)
Here we go
http://www.amazon.com/Fish-Zole-Metroni ... 240&sr=8-1
I shall not go against law....
I am just trying to help a person who is suffering like me
Thanks Deebo...for your concern...
I do not want to put this on a webspace because of safety issues...anyways today I want to tell everyone..
Re: metro........
Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:09 am
by deebo
john_bb wrote:...
I shall not go against law....
I am just trying to help a person who is suffering like me
Thanks Deebo...for your concern...
I do not want to put this on a webspace because of safety issues...anyways today I want to tell everyone..
thanks . hate to see Anyone get in trouble over BB . lets all avoid that.
Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:37 am
by compor
Here you can just go into a pharmacy and buy metronidazole, no prescription required. But as you all know, it's just a temporary relief.
Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:58 am
by mike987
I got mine on Siam Meds. They're based in Thailand. I haven't used it yet, but I did order it with a couple other drugs which seemed to be the real deal.
I think you'd be okay ordering from this company.
BTW, I'm not affiliated at all. I think it was some other forum member who mentioned it in an earlier metronidazole thread.
MY STORY
Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:13 pm
by shebitchdiva
My breath smells like it hasn't been brushed in a long time.
It can fill a whole room when I talk
Plus I have SUPER dry mouth that water doesn't help
That's why I get cavities because of saliva.
I've tried therabreath, mouthwashes, baking soda, peroxide, probiotics, acid reflux h2 blockers and ppi's, different toothbrushes, flossing, oil pulling, neti pot, garlic pills, neil med sinus rinse, vitamin supplements, eating more, drinking 8-12 glasses of water,different toothpaste
Its like a sewer taste in the back of my mouth.
Which lead to me believe the bacteria went to my throat
Bad breath is all I can think about morning day and night,
I wasn't brushing properly till this year ; I got my teeth cleaned this summer and that still didn't work.
My birthdays coming up soon and I want to hang with friends this year.
Yes its confirmed by my family that they can smell my breath