Hi all,
I got my wisdom teeth pulled 2 weeks ago. First 10 days no BB. there after once again it started.
I could see only 20-30 % improvement and I am not sure whether this is permanent or not....
The saliva near my wisdom teeth used to stink....thats why I went for a surgery....
Now I am looking for new remedies......I shall not give up...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
One more grand failure
Re: One more grand failure
did you change your routine during this time ? could make the difference .john_bb wrote:Hi all,
I got my wisdom teeth pulled 2 weeks ago. First 10 days no BB. there after once again it started.
I could see only 20-30 % improvement and I am not sure whether this is permanent or not....
The saliva near my wisdom teeth used to stink....thats why I went for a surgery....
Now I am looking for new remedies......I shall not give up...
-
potty_mouth
- Junior
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:20 am
- Location: Brazil
I was on Amoxicillin 500 mg (3X) along with periogaurd. I am pretty sure that Periogaurd did nothing as I used it even before the surgerypotty_mouth wrote:Hi John,
were you given any antibitoics? If so, which ones and when did you stop them? That may be the reason for the period of fresh breath.
At least wisdom teeth is one possible cause crossed off your list, so there is something positive from the experience.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.