THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Ph test

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
hali_grl
Sheriff
Posts: 462
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:04 am

Ph test

Post by hali_grl »

I recieved my ph test strips that i ordered today my saliva is 6.5, my urine is 5, and my feces is 7.5 all of which is normal. I checked my feces to see if my gi system was acidic or alkaline. I'm truly baffled that everything is normal as far as ph :-k . What do you guys think? I have been taking a gi detox and im still waiting on my candida clear.

p.s.
today i finally kno how strong and awful my bb smells to other by handling my own sh*t today to do the test. Whew! I had to open every window in my house :-& It smells old, chemically, & dry. Kinda like mothball mixed with sh*t but the chemical mothball smell is way stronger. The smell i believe is do to foods fermenting in my gut which i think strongly comes from candida.
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Re: Ph test

Post by deebo »

hali_grl wrote:I recieved my ph test strips that i ordered today my saliva is 6.5, my urine is 5, and my feces is 7.5 all of which is normal. I checked my feces to see if my gi system was acidic or alkaline. I'm truly baffled that everything is normal as far as ph :-k . What do you guys think? I have been taking a gi detox and im still waiting on my candida clear.

p.s.
today i finally kno how strong and awful my bb smells to other by handling my own sh*t today to do the test. Whew! I had to open every window in my house :-& It smells old, chemically, & dry. Kinda like mothball mixed with sh*t but the chemical mothball smell is way stronger. The smell i believe is do to foods fermenting in my gut which i think strongly comes from candida.
wondering how you been doing . How are the product tests going ?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗