THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
WEEKLY CHAT// SUPPORT GROUP ANYONE??
-
Free2breath911
- Junior
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:22 pm
WEEKLY CHAT// SUPPORT GROUP ANYONE??
I wanted to ask if anyone is interested in starting a weekly support group. After all we have the same struggle which is BB.
I know there are a few blogs that I have read on here of people who have meet in person.
But I would like to see if maybe, we can start some type of weekly support system. Yahoo Chat, BlogTV,ect.
BB will cause alot of us to isolate from our friends and family and that can began to drive you insane after a while.
Hopefully we can help each other and make it easier to cope with our issue together.
Just to talk to someone and vent to someone that truely understands, can make it easier to make it through that next day or life!
If anyone is interested leave a message below. PLEASE!!
I know there are a few blogs that I have read on here of people who have meet in person.
But I would like to see if maybe, we can start some type of weekly support system. Yahoo Chat, BlogTV,ect.
BB will cause alot of us to isolate from our friends and family and that can began to drive you insane after a while.
Hopefully we can help each other and make it easier to cope with our issue together.
Just to talk to someone and vent to someone that truely understands, can make it easier to make it through that next day or life!
If anyone is interested leave a message below. PLEASE!!
-
happylife05
- Junior
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:32 am
WEEKLY CHAT// SUPPORT GROUP ANYONE ????????????
YES. I'm really hoping and waiting for this Exact thing.Free2breath911 wrote:I wanted to ask if anyone is interested in starting a weekly support group. After all we have the same struggle which is BB.
.. we can start some type of weekly support system. Yahoo Chat, BlogTV,ect.
BB will cause alot of us to isolate from our friends and family and that can began to drive you insane after a while.
If anyone is interested leave a message below. PLEASE!!
Sometimes this site is what makes things bearable ,and I thank Jimi for it. Even better would be a chance to have a regular weekly support e-gathering .
Theres skype , oovoo, mebeam,... many other free multi voice or vid hosts.
I for 1 could Really use the company . Love to exchange some good vibes and advice . PLEASE .
-
Free2breath911
- Junior
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:22 pm
[email protected]
Ok so here is the E-mail I set up. I want everyone to download yahoo Instant Messenger.
Then we can schedule a virtual "meet & greet".
I want to start Schedule the first chat for this coming Monday night but I need to know when is a good time for everyone thats interested. Hopefully we can add more people as the time goes.
IM at anytime....Im going to link to my phone as well.
Ive never done the Im so bare with me.
Ok so here is the E-mail I set up. I want everyone to download yahoo Instant Messenger.
Then we can schedule a virtual "meet & greet".
I want to start Schedule the first chat for this coming Monday night but I need to know when is a good time for everyone thats interested. Hopefully we can add more people as the time goes.
IM at anytime....Im going to link to my phone as well.
Ive never done the Im so bare with me.
here is mine [email protected] add me we need many people so we can be online all the time, but if its just few people from different continents then this is not gona work, i wake up when you sleep my friends 
here is my yahoo info:
[email protected]
[email protected]
-
waitingforrelief
- Sheriff
- Posts: 424
- Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:21 am
-
Free2breath911
- Junior
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:22 pm
-
waitingforrelief
- Sheriff
- Posts: 424
- Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:21 am
Yes you can add me also [email protected], i'll add anyone who has already posted their addy 
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.