Page 1 of 1

Wisdom teeth extraction today-wish me good luck

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:37 am
by john_bb
Hi all,
I have 4 impacted (out of which 2 erupted) wisdom teeth. the wisdom tooth on to my bottom left is releasing stinky taste on to my tongue. When I tested the gum between the wisdom tooth and the 2nd molar with a thin ruler...it gave a stinky odor.
Today I am going to get rid of my wisdom teeth (all four)...pls pls wish me good luck..
Thank you very much folks...
I will keep you updated...
John

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:08 am
by paul
had all 4 of mine out, impacted and erupted on the lower 2, smae smell. still nothing, they seem to capture and harbour the smell but arent the cause

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:51 pm
by halitosisux
paul, did you get an foul discharge from around any of these wisdom teeth?

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:49 pm
by john_bb
Wisdom teeth extracted....still under numbness...so no idea whats happening in my mouth....
my mouth was stinky when I went to surgery....but not now....
Its is truly premature....lets c...
wish me good luck
God bless you all