THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Allergiesless reactions
-
HotelTrivago
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:20 pm
- Gender:
Allergiesless reactions
Hey I just noticed I get WAY less reactions now because I have allergies right now and my nose is always running I can easily cough up mucus which is yellow. Very weird I can sit next tot people and they won’t touch their nose for like 30 minutes.
Re: Allergiesless reactions
I don't have allergies, but I feel the same way when I have a cold. Which is odd because normally peoples runny and stuffy noses CAUSE bad breath.
-
JustHereToHelp
- Junior
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Fri May 29, 2020 7:04 pm
Re: Allergiesless reactions
So does this mean a clogged sinus reduces your BB? Update please! ThanksHotelTrivago wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 4:44 pm Hey I just noticed I get WAY less reactions now because I have allergies right now and my nose is always running I can easily cough up mucus which is yellow. Very weird I can sit next tot people and they won’t touch their nose for like 30 minutes.
-
JustHereToHelp
- Junior
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Fri May 29, 2020 7:04 pm
Re: Allergiesless reactions
Same question to you Jo317.. Do you think it’s possible a clogged sinus gives you less BB? Just want data. Anyone else who reads this…?jo317 wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 4:33 am I don't have allergies, but I feel the same way when I have a cold. Which is odd because normally peoples runny and stuffy noses CAUSE bad breath.
Re: Allergiesless reactions
Maybe you have some infection in the nose, do a mucus culture and if something come out your ENT will prescribe you antibiotics. If the antibiotics help, you found your root cause.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.