THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

When do you feel that you are BB free

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
john_bb
Advanced
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:22 pm

When do you feel that you are BB free

Post by john_bb »

I would feel that I am BB free if the following conditions are satisfied

1) If I dont have horrible horrible morning breath which doesnt go away without at least brushing 3-4 times.
2) My floss should not smell stinky in the morning
3) My tongue should be reasonably pink (not 100 percent...50-60% is ok)
4) My breath should not stink if I am hungry
5) My breath should not stink if I eat dairy or sweets
6) My breath should become gradually normal after having spicy foods (this happens to ppl with out BB issues)
7) My breath should not go from bad to worse when I am about to meet some one very important.
8) My breath should not stink if I dont sip water every 30 mins.
9) I should not get any offensive responses from my coworkers.


Do you folks have any additional criteria.....If so please share with us....
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗