Page 1 of 1
cant identify own breath but get reactions from ppl
Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:15 am
by john_bb
Hey,
Is it possible to have self unidentifiable BB ??
if so how to deal with it??
john
Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:01 am
by jen
How long have you had it? I remember when mine started I didn't have a clue, my mouth felt normal. I was shocked when other people told me about it. But before long I was aware of the constant bad taste in mouth and odour, although I could never really smell or identify it.
Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:38 pm
by Lavender
I am in the same situation now. Earlier I could smell my own breath I moved to a raw diet a few months ago and my mouth feels fresh. But I still get reaction from people. My doctor suggested that I take anti fungals for sometimes. I realized that more the raw food I eat I feel fresh. I would suggest that you start eating more raw food and if you have a white tongue then ask your doctor for anti fungals.
If your condition does not improve with raw food then get yourself checked by a dentist.
It is important to find the source of your bb for an effective treatment.
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:08 am
by deebo
uh .just fyi . the majority of us here can Not smell our own BB
strap just about anything aromatic under your nose , within an hour you will not notice any smell.
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:07 pm
by john_bb
deebo wrote:uh .just fyi . the majority of us here can Not smell our own BB
strap just about anything aromatic under your nose , within an hour you will not notice any smell.
Hi Deebo,
Cant we even test our breath by licking test..Is that test not good enough to judge our breath...
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:59 pm
by deebo
john_bb wrote:deebo wrote:uh .just fyi . the majority of us here can Not smell our own BB
strap just about anything aromatic under your nose , within an hour you will not notice any smell.
Hi Deebo,
Cant we even test our breath by licking test..Is that test not good enough to judge our breath...
for me, when wen i do the 'wrist' or spoon test and it smells a little odorous i get the least reactions . I mean there are of course times wen we know for sure we have bb like in the morning . Sometimes 1st thing in the AM i can smell my bb ,this may be because i've been snoring with my nose shut . so i can smell my bb but only for literally a minute or 2 , then i'm immune to it again.