Page 1 of 1

where the bb ladies at....?

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:11 am
by glamourgirl05
Hi gals, who else understands women,us of course... what about women with BB? Let's get together and talk about it all!! Message me with your Yahoo ID or just ask for mine! God bless

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:19 am
by SonicBoy
I need a girlfriend lol

Re: where the bb ladies at....?

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:09 pm
by deebo
i'm a guy but i'd love to chat sometime too .

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:17 pm
by glamourgirl05
You all are welcome,but I figured since their is a lot of ladies on here dealing with halitosis that it might be cool having a womans support group,since we as women understand each other the best,I was thinking Topics like BB of course but maybe Beauty,Fitness,Family etc :)

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:36 pm
by missjj
Glamour. I sent you my email address. Pls message me!!!!!

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:44 am
by 2ndbanana
I think this could work for the ladies coz I think they're more comfortable with each other. It's easy for women to make friends although they gossip a lot too but I don't think that's gonna happen here. Then tell us who's hot, single and looking.