THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

where the bb ladies at....?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
glamourgirl05
Junior
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:24 am

where the bb ladies at....?

Post by glamourgirl05 »

Hi gals, who else understands women,us of course... what about women with BB? Let's get together and talk about it all!! Message me with your Yahoo ID or just ask for mine! God bless
SonicBoy
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by SonicBoy »

I need a girlfriend lol
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Re: where the bb ladies at....?

Post by deebo »

i'm a guy but i'd love to chat sometime too .
glamourgirl05
Junior
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:24 am

Post by glamourgirl05 »

You all are welcome,but I figured since their is a lot of ladies on here dealing with halitosis that it might be cool having a womans support group,since we as women understand each other the best,I was thinking Topics like BB of course but maybe Beauty,Fitness,Family etc :)
missjj
Junior
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:35 am

Post by missjj »

Glamour. I sent you my email address. Pls message me!!!!!
2ndbanana
Junior
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:24 am

Post by 2ndbanana »

I think this could work for the ladies coz I think they're more comfortable with each other. It's easy for women to make friends although they gossip a lot too but I don't think that's gonna happen here. Then tell us who's hot, single and looking.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗