Page 1 of 1

TMAU on uk TV show

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:21 pm
by deebo
TMAU on regular mainstream uk media
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxzai4d2 ... efresh_sun

i hope House does an episode on Chronic BB or TMAU too . would really bring major awareness to the issue . More people would realize what they have ,making more DRs pick up their game

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:51 pm
by mostlylogical
"i hope House does an episode on Chronic BB or TMAU too . would really bring major awareness to the issue . More people would realize what they have ,making more DRs pick up their game"

thats what i was thinking lately.that'd be an interesting episode for sure.

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:51 am
by 2ndbanana
I have not seen an episode of House M.D. but I think they cure all the featured disease there so I'm not sure if tmau is possible to get featured there since there's no cure yet for tmau or maybe the Hollywood writers will come up with something.

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:56 am
by deebo
2ndbanana wrote:I have not seen an episode of House M.D. but I think they cure all the featured disease there so I'm not sure if tmau is possible to get featured there since there's no cure yet for tmau or maybe the Hollywood writers will come up with something.
Many episodes end in death of the patient but the Doc almost always figures out what the ailment is .