In 2009 there was a lot of new articles on Dr. Krespi and his laser technique in zapping tonsil stones that were made up of an accumulation of bacteria, causing bb.
Has anyone tried this? It's $2,000 for the procedure but I'd pay a million at this point.
Suffering from bb since age 12 (38 looooooooooong years).
I'm out of options at this point and figure the only thing I have to lose is $2,000. Although some 'expert' in bb says only 6% of halitotis comes from the tonsils.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Anyone try Dr. Yusef Krespi laser treatment/tonsil stones?
-
johntaylorny
- Newbie
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:38 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.