THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
...
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Sorry if my English is not perfect, I'm not a native.
First let me share my experience with fluconazole.
I tried many other things and none of them seems to work no more than 3 days, but when I used Fluconazole (200 mg/day for 2 weeks) not only it works during the medication but also two months after I stopped the medication. You can't imagine how happy I was during those two months and then the BB came back
I have seen on other forum that you should take the medication for a long period e.g. 4 weeks instead of 2 and also they recommend changing your diet (less carbohydrate).
My symptoms:
-bad breath
-PND
-Sinusitis (congested nose,
-Chronic fatigue (specially at morning, hard to get out of the bed)
-Dry skin
Questions:
What was your dosage and for how long?
How long since have you been off medication?
Did you notice improvement immediately (withing couple of days)?
Did you changed your diet?
First let me share my experience with fluconazole.
I tried many other things and none of them seems to work no more than 3 days, but when I used Fluconazole (200 mg/day for 2 weeks) not only it works during the medication but also two months after I stopped the medication. You can't imagine how happy I was during those two months and then the BB came back
I have seen on other forum that you should take the medication for a long period e.g. 4 weeks instead of 2 and also they recommend changing your diet (less carbohydrate).
My symptoms:
-bad breath
-PND
-Sinusitis (congested nose,
-Chronic fatigue (specially at morning, hard to get out of the bed)
-Dry skin
Questions:
What was your dosage and for how long?
How long since have you been off medication?
Did you notice improvement immediately (withing couple of days)?
Did you changed your diet?
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Amazing discovery! I am so hopeful to find my cure. i found another website and i am saving up to visit their treatment center. The website is:
http://www.ibstreatmentcenter.com/4.htm
hope this will cure us
http://www.ibstreatmentcenter.com/4.htm
hope this will cure us
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.