Am i the only one here who constanly has flies flying around their mouths?
Seriously, this is pissing me off. All the time. BAD BREATH SUCKS.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Am i the only one .........
-
Phantasist
- Sheriff
- Posts: 477
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm
This should be a clue as to the origin of your breath odor. Since flies are drawn to feces, there might be a fecal component to your breath. It might be an indication that the underlying problem is in your intestines. If you also have some kind of intestinal distress (bloating, cramps, irregular bowel movements, watery stools, etc.), that would be a further indication to investigate that area.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
Phantasist, in my case I think you are right. I have all these symptoms. When my breath was at its worst, I sometimes caught a whiff of something that has been dead for a long time. Beyond horrible. That's when I once or twice noticed flies that seemed very attracted to my face. Damn, it is embarrassing even to admit that!Phantasist wrote:This should be a clue as to the origin of your breath odor. Since flies are drawn to feces, there might be a fecal component to your breath. It might be an indication that the underlying problem is in your intestines. If you also have some kind of intestinal distress (bloating, cramps, irregular bowel movements, watery stools, etc.), that would be a further indication to investigate that area.
Now that I'm using probiotics for the gut, psyllium husk, 5-HTP supplement (reduced dosage), and Omega 3, that terrible stench that seemed to come mainly from my nose (I think straight from the intestines) is gone. Bb is still there, but so much better! Personally I think it is the psyllium together with probiotics rather than 5-HTP, because my bowel movements have normalized for the first time in years. I'm going to try Johnbb's regime that he mentioned elsewhere as well (gentian root, etc)
That said, I still do not know what causes my original problem. The IBS and stench started much later. I have suffered from this "milder" bb that I have now, since I was 11. And this is still distressing, because people are still touching their noses and backing away. At least they no longer give me angry looks.
After I went on raw vegan my sense of smell increased dramatically, in past I could almost never smell the shit but these days when I have runny nose , I noticed that the tissues I am using smell like sludge (If I use the right word) sth like a very rotten stuff, the smell makes me vomit...now I understand even why people make angry faces even when mu mouth is shut. 
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.