Cure - Not sure why.
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:07 am
I have acid reflux. My breath occasionally stinks but it got worse my last few years in college. Since I started working, it gets pretty bad. I was given an ungodly amount of antibiotics for my ulcers around 3 years ago. During this period, my breath was worse than it has ever been. I hated my life and locked myself up. Seeing people interact makes me so jealous.
I ended up in this forum and reading many suggestions on this website. None worked except for the candida diet. I suggest people should try out candida diet. It's amazing. You feel much healthier and your mouth tastes fresh. I got my wisdom teeth pulled but still stinky breath. I also took probiotics by Dr. Ohhira's.
My breath still stinks on certain days but overall, I would call myself bad breath free. The only few changes I made to my life is I exercise regularly. I do a lot of cardio. I take Probiotics. I don't follow the Candida diet anymore because it's too tough and I don't need it.
I feel everyone's pain in this forum. I hope you guys found the answer one day.
I ended up in this forum and reading many suggestions on this website. None worked except for the candida diet. I suggest people should try out candida diet. It's amazing. You feel much healthier and your mouth tastes fresh. I got my wisdom teeth pulled but still stinky breath. I also took probiotics by Dr. Ohhira's.
My breath still stinks on certain days but overall, I would call myself bad breath free. The only few changes I made to my life is I exercise regularly. I do a lot of cardio. I take Probiotics. I don't follow the Candida diet anymore because it's too tough and I don't need it.
I feel everyone's pain in this forum. I hope you guys found the answer one day.