1st day to work after surgery
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:02 pm
Hi Folks...
2day is my 1st day to work after the removal of my wisdom teeth. Today is the 4th day after the surgery.
I am unable to detect my BB by licking and pillow tests. I dont have any strong pungent metallic taste on my tongue..Now I am able to eat sweets without having any inhibitions..
But this is all only one sided...I should see how ppl respond to my breath...
BTW I am on Amoxicillin 500 MG (thrice a day). I am also using periogaurd (I also took this before the surgery..this didnt help me a bit with my BB, I am using it as it helps me resist new infections).
At this point I have 2 problems
1) Will I get any offensive responses from ppl
2) Did wisdom teeth removal helped me or is it just the Amoxicillin which is working. I still have to use this antibiotic for the next 5 days.
Today I can get the answer for the for the first problem...but for the second I should wait for few more days....
John
2day is my 1st day to work after the removal of my wisdom teeth. Today is the 4th day after the surgery.
I am unable to detect my BB by licking and pillow tests. I dont have any strong pungent metallic taste on my tongue..Now I am able to eat sweets without having any inhibitions..
But this is all only one sided...I should see how ppl respond to my breath...
BTW I am on Amoxicillin 500 MG (thrice a day). I am also using periogaurd (I also took this before the surgery..this didnt help me a bit with my BB, I am using it as it helps me resist new infections).
At this point I have 2 problems
1) Will I get any offensive responses from ppl
2) Did wisdom teeth removal helped me or is it just the Amoxicillin which is working. I still have to use this antibiotic for the next 5 days.
Today I can get the answer for the for the first problem...but for the second I should wait for few more days....
John