THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Possible Cure - Acidophilus + Neti Pot

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
marlasinger
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:11 am

Possible Cure - Acidophilus + Neti Pot

Post by marlasinger »

I've suffered from bb for the last decade now. I don't know how or when it started but it kept getting worse and worse with each year. People covered their noses when I talked to them. It didn't matter how much I brushed, flossed or chewed gum. I used a neti pot and while that sometimes helped, it wasn't a sure thing. There was no escaping it. I felt my social life suffered at times because of it. Well, I read cases where people took acidophilus and it helped them.

So, I recently bought some Culturelle to see if that would help. And I am happy to say it has. But there were a few days where as the day wore on, my bb came back. So, I do a combo Culturelle and Neti Pot thing and that seems to work pretty well. I think my stomach acids were the main culprit and I probably have post nasal drip too.

I'm sharing this with you because I hope that you can find some relief as I have.

I went to a party the other night after having dinner - I didn't even chew gum and no one covered their noses or moved away from me. So, it was a pretty good day. It doesn't always work out that perfectly - like some nights the bb comes back BUT I'm hoping this combo of Culturelle (or acidophilus) and neti pot will help some of you out. Because I wish someone had told me about this sooner. Good luck!
faithful1
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by faithful1 »

I do this too but the white coating continues to appear. I also believe my white coating is from my stomach and post nasal drip. I'll keep trying...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗