THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
this time my doc prescribed me vit D
this time my doc prescribed me vit D
It is for sure my BB comes from my nose, and in theory the most likely cause is nose or/and throat. My blood test showed low vit D, now I am supplementing it. By the way no change in shit quality of life. To be honest my breath is horrendous, and I can smell that stink.Ooooo Yukkkkkk
Re: this time my doc prescribed me vit D
I have super low D too ? i was prescribed 50000 ui a week . Does your Dr say how this is connected to bb ? does he smell it?kaz wrote:It is for sure my BB comes from my nose, and in theory the most likely cause is nose or/and throat. My blood test showed low vit D, now I am supplementing it. By the way no change in shit quality of life. To be honest my breath is horrendous, and I can smell that stink.Ooooo Yukkkkkk
My bb comes from the nose too now, but worse reaction from talking . I suspect sinus infection ,maybe fungal . Who knows . Regular tests really don't find much . We need new testing protocol for our BB . Cultures /biopsies maybe to find what is smelling 1st ,then go from there .
I also have low levels because when I started taking them after a few days my teeth sensitivity went away and I also noticed that when I forget to take them I feel very weak, my levels should be very low I suppose.
Vitamin D deficiency causes weakened immune system and also autoimmune diseases and even cancer as I know.
Vitamin D deficiency causes weakened immune system and also autoimmune diseases and even cancer as I know.
my Dr said the store bought vitamins arent enough for me . This is interesting what you say about your teeth Clara ,because i was told that without vit D we cant absorb calcium as well . ive been taking 5000 every other day but i need to get the 50000 weekly again or 10000 daily and see how it works .clara0 wrote:I also have low levels because when I started taking them after a few days my teeth sensitivity went away and I also noticed that when I forget to take them I feel very weak, my levels should be very low I suppose.
Vitamin D deficiency causes weakened immune system and also autoimmune diseases and even cancer as I know.
I think you and i clara have some sort of sinus infection .
it seems three of us have some sorta sinus issue. gosh this problem has turned me into cold person i wasnt. i try to do every thing, attending a new training program for network engineers,use public transport, stink up gym, library. people react which is normal and i pay no heed, always calm n calculated. very mean.
completely understood . it is toughest in public for me right now . Let me tell you , i wish someone would have told me earlier about the breath thing so i could have seen a Dr while it wasn't so bad yet . It Can Get Worse .kaz wrote:it seems three of us have some sorta sinus issue. gosh this problem has turned me into cold person i wasnt. i try to do every thing, attending a new training program for network engineers,use public transport, stink up gym, library. people react which is normal and i pay no heed, always calm n calculated. very mean.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.