Page 1 of 1

Poop Smell & Worse BB

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:48 pm
by deebo
I've been high raw for a while . I've tried high citrus this week to see if I get teeth issue but haven't . My teeth seem to be doing fine. Bought some Centrum Pro-nutrient Probiotics . I have been noticing Really bad reactions , and I think its Even with my mouth Closed :-& . this is not good ,because before i was only noticing reactions after speaking . Plus this week my poop has been really odorous as well as gas. I will try a few day without the citrus and probios to see if it could be a cause .

I currently have a bad cold and taking 1 a day Mucinex-D too so this could be a contributor . Are there any chats going on this Friday and Sat ? I'm open. Could Really use the support .

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:35 am
by elliott
I am always on and off diets, but lately I went a bit longer on a no meat, mainly vegetable and brown rice diet, and it threw my breath overboard from level 8 to level 11, and I don't think there is any going back.

Seems like now people at the other end of the room notice it, and even when my mouth is closed. When I stand up, just stand, people look at me, and cover their nose much more than before. Sometimes I swallow and even I can smell a gassy rotten odor.

At one point I did get sick and also did alot of Vitamin C and citrus, and it gave me horrible salty stinky mucousy mouth for the next week.

I am strong, but heck not this strong to deal with this latest issue. This is finally killing me and I am thinking of making some serious life changes now, involving getting away from people in general, and finding somewhere to live remotely. I think I would be happy to eat fried foods, sweets, and beer and live in a gutter until I die.