http://www.natural-reflux-cure.com/lary ... eflux.html
My fiance's father was in the hospital and had to have a tube go down his nostril down to his stomach to drain out liquid and said that he felt air come out of his throat so I started thinking about myself because I smell the odor from my throatand have felt like food comes up sometimes. Maybe this is what I have???[/list]
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
lpr???
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.