I went to a BB specialist here in LA and they said my tongue was super clean and they could not smell anything but when I was at the front desk the girl was holding her nose. The DR said he had BB also and used the Dr Katz product line EG. Nasal drops, Aktiv Oxygen, Rinse and tooth paste. I tried this and my BB got worse again. I then thought I could try Smart Mouth but it seemed to be worse also. In the elevator people were holding there noses if I spoke.
So I read some where that the tongue brush worked for a lot of people so I tried it and It seemed to help a lot. So then I tried making a paste by mixing a little salt, a little Peroxide and a more Baking soda. and brushing with it morning and night. At first it seemed to work some but now after 3 weeks it seems to be working really great. People are right next to me and not rubbing their noses or anything. I even have been talking to people in elevators and still people are acting normal. I also have been popping a few k12 Blis pills and drinking some liquid probiiotics from the health store like once or twice a week or whenever I remember.
I used to chew lots of gum but since I quit I think my BB got better. I only use mints now.
So far I am seeing great results. I am still working on it and will ad more info later since it is getting late.
In the past I tried the thing below with no positive results
Therabreath
Smartmouth
Dioxirinse
Profresh
Pulling
and other over the counter products.
I had my metal fillings replaced
I did not floss for years and had pockets now with flossing and using Arestin I went from 10 down to 1 and 2's
Anyway I think I had lots of issues but maybe one by one stated to resolve them.
I hope this helps some people.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
So far I think I am much better, keeping my finger crossed
-
desperate1
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:24 pm
-
desperate1
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:24 pm
-
desperate1
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:24 pm
-
desperate1
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:24 pm
Thanks John
My gums always felt like they were on fire and If I tested my breath by licking my hand I would usually smell a vinegar like smell. I believe I had this problem for years. Women would smile until I spoke then they would look away and avoid me. On elevators I would try to be quiet but at times had to speak and people would be holding their noses. Sometimes people will just walk away and never speak to me again. If I was talking to someone they may move back. I would be chewing gum and people offer me gum. I may say no thanks they are like are you sure forcing the gum in my hand.
Recently people do not seem to move back. They may even move closer. In the elevator people are talking to me and laughing and not holding their noses it seems. I am slowly getting more confidence.
I know for sure one thing was not flossing and having bleeding gums. I now floss 3 times a day now and get my teeth cleaned 4 times a year. I had large pockets in my gums. They are almost all gone now. Maybe it takes time for the odor to go away. I no longer have the old silver fillings that may have also helped. I now use the TungBrush which seems to help also.
I was not drinking enough water and started to drink Alkaline water which may have also helped. Also I think the baking soda does increase PH levels in the mouth.
I would chew several packs of sugar free gum a day. One I thought what if the gum was the cause. So I think the gum was mixing with my BB and making it worse. I only use mints now and it seemed to have help a lot so far. But I can only use one kind of mint that does not make my breath worse but it seems that what ever product I like seems to be the hardest to find so I buy like 5 packs at a time.
After all of these things were fixed I had bad success with Smartmouth and Therabreath products. If I use them today people will be holding their noses and stuff.
So Now I eat yogurt and take probiotics and Blis K12 tablets. which seem to help a lot. But I got the BB report (no link included google it ) and it told me how to make the mouth paste with Peroxide, salt and baking soda which seems to be really helping me get better.
The first time I used it it for a week or two without much noticeable results then went on to some other products without any positive results.
About 5 weeks ago I started back on the mouth Paste and after like 3 or 4 weeks people seem to be treating me normal again.
My gums always felt like they were on fire and If I tested my breath by licking my hand I would usually smell a vinegar like smell. I believe I had this problem for years. Women would smile until I spoke then they would look away and avoid me. On elevators I would try to be quiet but at times had to speak and people would be holding their noses. Sometimes people will just walk away and never speak to me again. If I was talking to someone they may move back. I would be chewing gum and people offer me gum. I may say no thanks they are like are you sure forcing the gum in my hand.
Recently people do not seem to move back. They may even move closer. In the elevator people are talking to me and laughing and not holding their noses it seems. I am slowly getting more confidence.
I know for sure one thing was not flossing and having bleeding gums. I now floss 3 times a day now and get my teeth cleaned 4 times a year. I had large pockets in my gums. They are almost all gone now. Maybe it takes time for the odor to go away. I no longer have the old silver fillings that may have also helped. I now use the TungBrush which seems to help also.
I was not drinking enough water and started to drink Alkaline water which may have also helped. Also I think the baking soda does increase PH levels in the mouth.
I would chew several packs of sugar free gum a day. One I thought what if the gum was the cause. So I think the gum was mixing with my BB and making it worse. I only use mints now and it seemed to have help a lot so far. But I can only use one kind of mint that does not make my breath worse but it seems that what ever product I like seems to be the hardest to find so I buy like 5 packs at a time.
After all of these things were fixed I had bad success with Smartmouth and Therabreath products. If I use them today people will be holding their noses and stuff.
So Now I eat yogurt and take probiotics and Blis K12 tablets. which seem to help a lot. But I got the BB report (no link included google it ) and it told me how to make the mouth paste with Peroxide, salt and baking soda which seems to be really helping me get better.
The first time I used it it for a week or two without much noticeable results then went on to some other products without any positive results.
About 5 weeks ago I started back on the mouth Paste and after like 3 or 4 weeks people seem to be treating me normal again.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.