want to connect on facebook? I think it would be good to get to know people online who have the same problem as I do without embarassment. None of my real friends know that I part of my life is controlled by this problem & it'd be a confidence boost to have a somewhat more personal connection with someone like me.
Thanks.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... =657977945
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Okay does anyone...
hey Im on yahoo messenger was quick to sign up and have added a few people on here if u want to add me my adress is
[email protected]

[email protected]
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.