Hey Guys,
So many people are on here talking about s*****e, work from home jobs, meeting/marrying other BB sufferers. Lets get back on track, if we focus and keep trying new things we will find some results somewhere along the line!
A colleague of mine bought us bot the same lunch today and my breath definatly wasnt the best after eating it and his was fine, what is different between me and him? I rushed off to brush my teeth n tongue to halve my BB but he had nothing!
There must be a cure, I think the problem is that we are spread thin globally and couldn't rally a good ENT to research our complaints. I have paid thousands on dental work and products trying to cure myself and some of the best remedies have been the cheapest and found on this forum. What do we do next? I feel we are getting off track....?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
COME ON, FIRE UP!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.