Your Email Address:

First Name:

bb help

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
halburton
Total Newbie

bb help

Post by halburton »

So I use to be very fat and over the summer of 06 I lost a crapload of weight. Once the weight was lost I had an immense fear of gaining it back. So around mid October I stopped eating real food. I ate nothing but boiled vegetables one plate a day. I slowly got skinnier and skinnier and then like my body was dying I started getting bad breath. Now this wasn't bad breath this was bad everything. People use to say breathe through your nose. Problem is my nose breath stunk too. People often said it smelled like death, old onions. Death being the more prominent of the two.

X-mas came and it went away.for a few days from all the eating. Then it came back. Now I don't know what to do about it no matter what I eat it remains. I work out alot and I eat 6 times a day and take tons of protein. I'm hoping that maybe my body has to build itself back up.

But am I living in false hope? This is really killing my self-esteem. I just started college and I don't ever want to talk to anyone and I tend to sit alone when I can. I won't even run on the treadmill next to others for fear they will smell and comment. And girls well I won't get within five feet. Does anyone know about this kind? And is it permanent? I'm not going to have to live the rest of my life like this am I. I was ok for a while cause im an easy going and pretty confident guy. But its been slowly chipping away at me and now its really starting to get to me.

halburton
Total Newbie

Post by halburton »

Wow, reading around this site has almost answered my own questions. I think for the first time in my life im depressed. Everything I thought of trying seems like it has already done. I'm 17 and I feel like i'm already dead. It's amazing how many people tell you when you have bad breath and think it's hilarious. Seems like they don't realize everyone is having the same reaction. Everyone is laughing at you. I'm glad I found this site though some people to talk to who won't laugh.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

look you are still young so this might help

try it and get back to me

buy the tung brush

dip it in vodka and clean the cheeks and tongue

dip it in natural bad soap (health store) and clean your tongue

finally buy Sodium bicarbonate and brush with that your tongue

spit it out and probably you will be without bad breath
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

You can still try the products b/c you never know if it works for you. Depending on the severity of your condition maybe simple halitosis products may help you. Don't get depressed just yet. You still have lots of time to try new things. Just don't tell me you were on extended period of antibiotcs, b/c alot of people reported this as onset of bad breath.
halburton
Total Newbie

Post by halburton »

Jimi wrote:look you are still young so this might help

try it and get back to me

buy the tung brush

dip it in vodka and clean the cheeks and tongue

dip it in natural bad soap (health store) and clean your tongue

finally buy Sodium bicarbonate and brush with that your tongue

spit it out and probably you will be without bad breath
Now can I replace the Vodka with like Hydrogen Peroxide or Alcohol being 17 and all Vodka while in abundance at parties is hard to find for personal use.

Will I have to do this once or on a regular basis?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

YOu are not going to drink it just to wsh your mouth and spit it out.
YOu can ask your father to buy it for you, say that it is for infections
succ
Junior

Post by succ »

halburton wrote:Wow, reading around this site has almost answered my own questions. I think for the first time in my life im depressed. Everything I thought of trying seems like it has already done. I'm 17 and I feel like i'm already dead. It's amazing how many people tell you when you have bad breath and think it's hilarious. Seems like they don't realize everyone is having the same reaction. Everyone is laughing at you. I'm glad I found this site though some people to talk to who won't laugh.
I just turned 18 and have had bad breath for about 5 years. I know it's hard but just bear it. It helps if you think other people are below you :P Like they really are. You are your own man and you can do anything you want. It's all your choice. You can end your life whenever you'd want and you can decide yourself when you want to eat and when to sleep. Even if others think badly of you, don't let it get to you. It's your life and you should be, try to be or at least pretend like you are in control of it.
BronxJazzy

Post by BronxJazzy »

Wow this is the first person that I have ran across that has the exact same issues I have had with my bb. I also started to get bb after losing a ton of weight in a little bit of time. I'd say one thing that may help you is to take care of your body as best as you can. You just like I had an eating disorder and the vitamins and minerals that your body needs aren't there. For one don't eat tons of protein protein makes breath worse its called ketosis. You need to just make sure your diet is balanced and vitamin replacements are good too. Natural juices like cranberry juice for detoxification aloe vera juice to sooth digestion etc... They also have other things like right now I am all about the all one powdered multi vitamin type drink. You can be healthy and stay thin. Eat brown rice carrots cucumber lettuce tomatoes whole wheat products and you'll be fine. In my case I did eveything and used every mouthwash etc out there and the thing that I saw the most dramatic results on was spirulina and chlorella and I think I saw results with that just because it gave me whatever vitamins and minerals my body might have been lacking then I got my tonsils removed at the beginning of the yr and that took my breath over the top but I don't think I would have saw the results with the tonsillectomy if it wasn't for all that I did before.
halburton
Total Newbie

Post by halburton »

BronxJazzy wrote:Wow this is the first person that I have ran across that has the exact same issues I have had with my bb. I also started to get bb after losing a ton of weight in a little bit of time. I'd say one thing that may help you is to take care of your body as best as you can. You just like I had an eating disorder and the vitamins and minerals that your body needs aren't there. For one don't eat tons of protein protein makes breath worse its called ketosis. You need to just make sure your diet is balanced and vitamin replacements are good too. Natural juices like cranberry juice for detoxification aloe vera juice to sooth digestion etc... They also have other things like right now I am all about the all one powdered multi vitamin type drink. You can be healthy and stay thin. Eat brown rice carrots cucumber lettuce tomatoes whole wheat products and you'll be fine. In my case I did eveything and used every mouthwash etc out there and the thing that I saw the most dramatic results on was spirulina and chlorella and I think I saw results with that just because it gave me whatever vitamins and minerals my body might have been lacking then I got my tonsils removed at the beginning of the yr and that took my breath over the top but I don't think I would have saw the results with the tonsillectomy if it wasn't for all that I did before.
Well i'm still thin I run a crapload and everything. I dropped the protein after reading around here. I think i'll try the spirulina and chlorella things. Not sure about the Tonsil thing though.

Strange question for others though does smoking make bad breath worse? Or is the smoking smell stronger than most bb?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic