Your Email Address:

First Name:

Halitomafia post regarding

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
john_bb
Advanced

Halitomafia post regarding

Post by john_bb »

Hi folks...
I was little surprised to see the "Halitomafia-beware of scammer who will rip you off" posting along with its graphic display of few doctors..
First of all ..I am like anyone in this forum suffering with BB for past 13 years. Every day I try a lot of things to get rid of BB. I also tried the products of those four doctors. They didnt work at all for me....
But these products are being used by many and atleast few of them are having BB free life which in itself is a great achievement. Trust me...there is no doc in the world who can have 100% success rate. If somebody claims that I would consider that its a false claim...
With all this ..I think there is no point in blaming these people and categorizing them as halitomafia...This group should not be a hate group...this group should positively help each other find solutions to cure BB.
If at all there is something with which we have to fight...it is bad breath and nothing else...
Let us make ppl aware that BB is not always due to poor hygiene...and its not contagious (ppl can speak to us but they dont get it)...Let us try to be a part of the society and fight against our problem...THE BAD BREATH...
love you folks..
may God bless us with fresh breath
John

alexssinclear
Total Newbie

not true

Post by alexssinclear »

Not true, the halitomafia group are total rip-offs, the only success they have is when someone needs advice about basic hygiene, and of course they still go ahead and insist you buy their junk products for the rest of your life. Many people buy their products yet still have bad breath but they just hope one day it will go away. So don't waste your money. Bad breath is often a lifelong condition that you just have to live with. I worked for one of those companies’ and every customer I spoke with told me they still had bad breath! 1 customer was still paying big money for these products for 3 years! Forget Spicer/Kats and K12 it's clear nonsense. Show me 1 person who has cured their bad breath by using these junk products?
The only thing that works for throat bad breath is the Chinese method of drinking water that’s as hot as you can stand, which is intended to strip the lining of the throat and restore it to normal. I have not worked up the courage to try this. But it has been shown to work for Chinese for centuries.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

These scammers have permanent place on my site. They belong on home page. Until they stop lying!!

What pigs they are, they can lie to your face. Every ***k claims they have a cure for all people, They act like they invented the cure and they are gods.

Maybe this is why nobody thinks we exist. Because they lie they have a cure. That is a bad thing to do and somebody should stop them. Well I am the only one I guess,

It is all about making money. Speiser, Katz, Dailley the pig, Richter the porkchop, they are scammers of worse kind.

And it is funny when they say they are better then competition and they are the first who invented the cure. BWAHAHA

Smartmouth shits on Katz, Bosy shits on Katz......
Poor Katzioso :(
john_bb
Advanced

Post by john_bb »

Jimi wrote:These scammers have permanent place on my site. They belong on home page. Until they stop lying!!

What pigs they are, they can lie to your face. Every ***k claims they have a cure for all people, They act like they invented the cure and they are gods.

Maybe this is why nobody thinks we exist. Because they lie they have a cure. That is a bad thing to do and somebody should stop them. Well I am the only one I guess,

It is all about making money. Speiser, Katz, Dailley the pig, Richter the porkchop, they are scammers of worse kind.

And it is funny when they say they are better then competition and they are the first who invented the cure. BWAHAHA

Smartmouth shits on Katz, Bosy shits on Katz......
Poor Katzioso :(
Hey Jimi..
I like you so much..
As an old Indian says "The pain of a strong man will help him find a solution to the problems of common people".
You are here to fight bad breath..
Let this not be a hate group..
All those whom you categorize as .....mafia may tag this forum as a hate group. With this kind of approach I am afraid that we may never get a sponsor.
Let us fight against our BB...invent our own solutions...
"A strong man and a water fall shall always make their own way"
Love to all my BB brothers and sisters
Let God give us minty breath...
Let all this suffering make us strong and sensitive to the suffering of every living being in this world..

John
jen
Advanced

Post by jen »

john_bb wrote: Let all this suffering make us strong and sensitive to the suffering of every living being in this world..

John
And I like you, John, your attitude is admirable. I wish my suffering could make me more noble. I do have lots of empathy with other unfortunates and would never be unkind. But where the bb is concerned, I sometimes feel a strong rage inside. I suppose I should exercise more to get rid of it, because it sometimes makes me real bitter and I feel like snapping at others like a dog caught in a trap.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic