Your Email Address:

First Name:

Let's say you got cured..

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Maxen
Total Newbie

Let's say you got cured..

Post by Maxen »

Let's play with the thought that you or somebody els stumble on the cure to your bad breath problem, how would you go from there?

Why I'm asking is because I think ya'll in first hand would say that everything would go back to normal. I thought so too but what I've realized is that all paranoia, looking for signs, holding my breath etc. is something I've got programmed in my brain by now.

I have suffered from bad breath but since removing my tonsils I think I'm cured. But even thou I think so, I still can't breath normally around people or talking close to somebody without panicking. So I guess thanks to this problem I've developed a severe case of halitophobia.

And the worst part is; when I get stressed out/nervous my mouth gets soooo dry that I eventually end up with a bad taste (probably bad breath aswell) like you got in the morning. It's crazy. I've had few moments when I feel good and all. What all of those moments got in common is that I've stopped thinking about my breathing and thanks to that; alot more saliva then usual.

I need to expose myself more but I don't know how. It's so hard.

:(

kart
Junior

Re: Let's say you got cured..

Post by kart »

Maxen wrote:
And the worst part is; when I get stressed out/nervous my mouth gets soooo dry that I eventually end up with a bad taste (probably bad breath aswell) like you got in the morning. It's crazy. I've had few moments when I feel good and all. What all of those moments got in common is that I've stopped thinking about my breathing and thanks to that; alot more saliva then usual.

I need to expose myself more but I don't know how. It's so hard.

:(
I feel exactly the same my friend
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

I'm sure we would all still suffer from halitophobia. But I would think -- or atleast hope -- that gradually over time, this paranoia would decrease?

If I knew I was 100% cured; Im pretty sure I would go for everything that I have been holding back from
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

So tonsillectomy has cured you? Tell me more about this. Your ENT just agree in do the surgery without objections? Just because of bad breath? You paid for it? Or did with the health plain?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic