THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Matula for H pylori

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
hali_grl
Sheriff
Posts: 462
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:04 am

Matula for H pylori

Post by hali_grl »

has anyone tried this matula herbal formula for h pylori. They say its even more effective than antibiotics at killing ALL strains of h pylori bacteria plus candida and other microbes.
http://www.ulcer-cure.com/Matula/clinical-tests.php
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

Worth a try, although like many other alternative or naturopathic remedies against HP, their test results are derived from in vitro testing.

Nevertheless, if their results can be relied on, HP does appear to have been eradicated in their test subjects.

If you read on here though:-
http://www.helico.com/
there are as yet no proven effective alternative therapies to eradicate HP.
snoopsister
Sheriff
Posts: 304
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:12 am

Post by snoopsister »

I am seriously considering purchasing this. I know I have serious candida issues. I went on the H pylori antibiotic treatment 3 times and it only worked for a Very short while. I wlll NEVER, NEVER NEVER give up!! :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗