Page 1 of 1

Garlic Breath after Kefir (one thing that might help)

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:56 pm
by Enuf
It seems i have countless varieties of bad breath (fecal,or musty). Lately i started drinking kefir and instead of fecal breath, i have something similiar to garlic breath. Has anyone else experienced this ?

I did some research and one thing to fight this, is chewing on a coffee bean. I tried it, and it seemed to improve......now if i could just figure out how to beat the other 30 types of bad breath! :-({|=

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:25 am
by snoopsister
keep up the research. Garlic is antibiotic naturally.

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:11 am
by elliott
Being that most people here probably avoid garlic for obvious reasons, it would be ironic if we were avoiding something very effective.

I have considered eating more garlic. At least there would be a reason for my breath to stink to others.

"HEY I just like garlic, give me a break!"

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:45 pm
by compor
Haha, loved the spirit elliott 8)