Your Email Address:

First Name:

Could any Girl help me Plz !!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
steve.05
Total Newbie

Could any Girl help me Plz !!!

Post by steve.05 »

Hi eveyone

Im a 21 Old guy, i look like im 19,anyway, im Frm marocco, but im living now in ireland, i went to ireland for good life and a BB cure aswell, but i didnt found any of this, so i didnt go back home for 2 years now, but i have contact with my familly, like phone them every 5/6 days, skype and all that, i lost my job few weeks ago cos of my f****g BB, i wasting all my last money on pruducts as K-force and Probiotis, but nothing work for me, im setting at home for 3 days now...........!!
im a nice looking young guy, sometimes like girs in street or bus, want to talk to me but i torn them off, cos i know when they smell my BB they run away....., now i wearing a wedding ring in my left hand, so no one can .....!!!!!! ***k my lifeeeeeeee
...i have no job, and even that i have don't have that good work exp, so its hard for me to find a job, and living in country where u don@t know anybody, only some ....., my situation its the hardest one, and my familly even my mom missed me, cos im the youngest boy, like keep telling me eat good, wear good clothes its cold there and all that, she is worring about her young boy living alone....
and the worse thing is the end of my vise few month ago, its like living with ****ing nothing, i can't even look for another shit job, cos i have no valide visa.
So im just hoping if someone could help me to get my situation fix, by getting married with EU- girl just for few days, i know that the operation can take only 2/3 days and thats it, i know its sound mad, but lots of people doing it....

Its only on paper, some cash can be given if needed, i can cover everything,

Plz im witting for any reply by PM.

Sorry for my english, its not that perfect as speaking.

thanks

MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

:shock:
steve.05
Total Newbie

Post by steve.05 »

MissPretty wrote::shock:
i know, all that + BB
im f***ed
steve.05
Total Newbie

Post by steve.05 »

any idea people !!! :|
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

You want me to marry you because you have bad breath? I do not understand :roll:
potty_mouth
Junior

Post by potty_mouth »

Miss P,
... No, he wants a visa.

Steve, I understand your desperation but be aware that you have probably already just committed a c rime in many countries and that this website is searchable by google. If I were you I would ask Jimi to delete this entire thread.
But you sound like you may be happier if you move back to be near your loving family in Morocco anyway?
steve.05
Total Newbie

Post by steve.05 »

i cant go back home, cos not of BB, something eles!!!

and i know what im talking about, and look at my f****g situation.......

i don't know what i do,

sometimes i think about crazy things, and i tell myself IM FUCKED ANYWHEY AND I LL END MY LIFE SOON, i don;t know .....

:( :( :( :(
deebo

Post by deebo »

steve.05 wrote:i cant go back home, cos not of BB, something eles!!!

good that you went to the dentist already . Now did you visit a Dr ?
steve.05
Total Newbie

Post by steve.05 »

no, i didn't, im sick of them!! im taking now PROBIO 7, and K-force kit, but the same smell and taste every F******g day.

another Thing: i have a broken touth, but i was thinking that it was all right last year and i was with BB, so its something eles....

i know the cure myb somday myb no cure at all, im tired of trying to find the cure, i just want to fix my situation and find i shit job, and hide forever...... :( :( :(
deebo

Post by deebo »

steve.05 wrote:no, i didn't, im sick of them!! im taking now PROBIO 7, and K-force kit, but the same smell and taste every F******g day.

another Thing: i have a broken touth, but i was thinking that it was all right last year and i was with BB, so its something eles....

i know the cure myb somday myb no cure at all, im tired of trying to find the cure, i just want to fix my situation and find i shit job, and hide forever...... :( :( :(
you may run out of Money just trying products over and over . Its best to at least get some tests done before buying more scam products .
steve.05
Total Newbie

Post by steve.05 »

Thanks My friend

any idea of tests that have to be done, i don't have a clue about them at all.

im living with some saving, so i ll try the f****g last thing.....

Steve
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic