THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Weird thing that happened with me
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
Weird thing that happened with me
Ok. So I was at my classroom just worried so much about my bb all the time then I just listened the teacher saying to us sit in group. Great! Everybody would feel my bb. Ok so I sat in group, hating this day already. Cause I hate groups, I hate siting closely with everybory..... I tried to talk less that I could but my bff just wanted to talk and talk with me! And when I tought it couldnt get worst.... What happened? He wispered to me= Andys breath smells like SHIT and laughed for me like expeting me to keep a secret. And I faked a smile but was.mortified. Haaaa thats it. Make your own conclusion
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Sorry if I'm sounding like a bit of a thicko here, but is Andy you or someone else in the group?
Assuming the person who told you this is the person you have previously said is your boyfriend who loves you and has tried to assure you numerous times that your breath isn't bad, why would he now say this to you (if you're Andy) and mean it, if it was actually true?
Either he's a bully who is enjoying watching your torture (very unlikely), or he's almost fed up with your needless anxiety over nothing, and just said it because he knew you'd be needlessly worrying - almost like he's exasperated with you and being sarcastic because you won't believe what he tells you, so almost out of spite he's telling you what he knows you're believing inside.
And if Andy is someone else in the group, then maybe he's trying to make you trust him, that if he can be honest about a person with BB, he can also be honest to you about not having BB.
Assuming the person who told you this is the person you have previously said is your boyfriend who loves you and has tried to assure you numerous times that your breath isn't bad, why would he now say this to you (if you're Andy) and mean it, if it was actually true?
Either he's a bully who is enjoying watching your torture (very unlikely), or he's almost fed up with your needless anxiety over nothing, and just said it because he knew you'd be needlessly worrying - almost like he's exasperated with you and being sarcastic because you won't believe what he tells you, so almost out of spite he's telling you what he knows you're believing inside.
And if Andy is someone else in the group, then maybe he's trying to make you trust him, that if he can be honest about a person with BB, he can also be honest to you about not having BB.
I've had that happen to me.
I've told my mum about my condition. I've even discussed my worries about my breath with a grandparent.
They've both told me they don't smell anything. but they always react to me to so i know they're lying.
They always talk to me about other peoples breath they've smelt in the past or smelt recently and how bad it was.
I agree with hali maybe its their way of showing that they have no problem in saying someones breath is bad! So we should trust them when they say nothing is wrong with us.
But i know i have CH. Hell, even my mum's neighbor gave her a bottle of mouthwash to pass on to me. Which she awkwardly gave to me! Seriously you cant make this stuff up!
I've told my mum about my condition. I've even discussed my worries about my breath with a grandparent.
They've both told me they don't smell anything. but they always react to me to so i know they're lying.
They always talk to me about other peoples breath they've smelt in the past or smelt recently and how bad it was.
I agree with hali maybe its their way of showing that they have no problem in saying someones breath is bad! So we should trust them when they say nothing is wrong with us.
But i know i have CH. Hell, even my mum's neighbor gave her a bottle of mouthwash to pass on to me. Which she awkwardly gave to me! Seriously you cant make this stuff up!
-
StillHoping
- Sheriff
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
- Location: Calgary, AB
-
moonlight87
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:40 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.