THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
New sour taste, sad and unhappy...
New sour taste, sad and unhappy...
Since I've been having good results with fibre supplement, and my nasal odour has improved a lot, my mood has been so much better. It felt GOOD not to be desperately unhappy and miserable all the time. But this week I have a strange, bad sour taste in my mouth and people react strongly to me again. And I haven't eaten anything out of the ordinary or taken any new supplements! My probiotic for the gut is finished though and I thought I'd give my system a rest from it, fearing that I'll become used to it and it won't work anymore. It's been about 2 weeks now. Maybe that's the cause, but it is really a strange taste that I haven't experienced before. My bb is so unpredictable, I'm tired of wondering what is going on inside this stupid body of mine. Can't wait to get rid of it when I die. Hopefully soon. (It's been 30 years of suffering for me.) I think it's been enough now, really.
Jen I totally understand your situation, for me it is around 5 years and I am very miserable and my life is almost ruined I can imagine how bad it could be for you.
It is quite normal that bb comes back even stronger after stopping probiotics or other supplements so don't worry it happened to me many many times, every time I tried any product it happened when I finished the round. I also think when I dont have bb my whole body feels different I am in better mood and higher energy, it is like the bacteria or whatever it is deeply affects my body. I hope we find a cure one day , you are not alone.
It is quite normal that bb comes back even stronger after stopping probiotics or other supplements so don't worry it happened to me many many times, every time I tried any product it happened when I finished the round. I also think when I dont have bb my whole body feels different I am in better mood and higher energy, it is like the bacteria or whatever it is deeply affects my body. I hope we find a cure one day , you are not alone.
skype skunkhugs
many folks think probiotics and antibiotics both need to be cycled . I have found that i don't need to take a break from probiotics . antibiotics are another story and its often bad news .jen wrote:Thanks, Clara! It sounds horrible to say I'm glad I'm not the only one who experiences thisbut it does help to know other people know how you feel... I'll have to start using the probiotics again and see whether it helps.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.