How many of you cannot smell your breath by following ways and still get offensive responses from people
1) blowing in to cupped hands
2) licking test
3) floss test
John
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Bad breath test
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
If your floss smells, it either means your teeth are positioned in such a way that they harmlessly trap debris and bacteria, or it can be indicative of a dental issue in the area.
One thing I noticed is that I'm a very nervous person and I'm constantly moving my tongue around in my mouth and I've noticed that the teeth where I tend to notice flossing odours are the areas where my tongue surface rubs the most - This might be irrelevant info, but it might not be. Also, tonsil stones might be exactly the same thing - dead cells and bacteria being scraped off the tongue into the tonsil crypts. They smell almost identical.
One thing I noticed is that I'm a very nervous person and I'm constantly moving my tongue around in my mouth and I've noticed that the teeth where I tend to notice flossing odours are the areas where my tongue surface rubs the most - This might be irrelevant info, but it might not be. Also, tonsil stones might be exactly the same thing - dead cells and bacteria being scraped off the tongue into the tonsil crypts. They smell almost identical.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.