Page 1 of 1

Do people from this site ever get together and meet up?

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:58 am
by coconuthead
I was wondering do any of you guys ever meet up with others from this site who are suffering with the same thing you are? I'd love to meet up with any of you.

Is there anyone out there who lives in or near Alabama?

Re: Do people from this site ever get together and meet up?

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:52 pm
by deebo
coconuthead wrote:I was wondering do any of you guys ever meet up with others from this site who are suffering with the same thing you are? I'd love to meet up with any of you.

Is there anyone out there who lives in or near Alabama?
I'm trying to get something like that going . Regular support meet-ups would be great


skype skunkhugs

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:14 am
by TXMike
It would be nice to meetup with people with the same problem. It would be fun to be with others that I dont have to stress out about my breath.