Page 1 of 1
Reactions
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:23 am
by hali_grl
It seems that my bb is so bad that it irriates the throats of those around me they constantly clear their throats, cough, or clear their sinuses. Does anyone else gets this? Why is it that someone elses bb can cause this irritation?
Re: Reactions
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:26 am
by deebo
hali_grl wrote:It seems that my bb is so bad that it irriates the throats of those around me they constantly clear their throats, cough, or clear their sinuses. Does anyone else gets this? Why is it that someone elses bb can cause this irritation?
Exactly the same here Grl . Sometimes I'd think they were just trying to tell me what I already knew ,but now I know people even trying to hide their reactions will clear their throat ,cough .. . The smell just cause that reaction for some . I can only imagine what my breath smells like and how powerful it is .
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:52 am
by elliott
I get an office full of sneezing!
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:18 pm
by Phantasist
I have sometimes noticed that people start coughing when they are very close to me and I breathe in their direction. It only seems to happen over short distances, like a couple of feet. This reaction caused me to assume that I am exhaling some kind of irritant chemical. It could be the volatile sulphur compounds produced by the anaerobic bacteria, but I suppose it could also be something else. It is fairly likely though that there is a connection between that which causes people to cough or sneeze and the actual breath odor.
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:45 pm
by hali_grl
phan
the chemical compound theory makes sense because if a person smelled something like strong cleaning liquids or aerosoles they would cough, sneeze, or what have you. Verses smelling just feces which is extremely horrible smelling but wouldn't tickle or irritate the throats or sinsuses in the same way. I've always said I believe my breath smells like dry, chemically mothballs mixed with crap. Some volatile sulfur compounds (VSCs) produce gases and chemicals such as hydrogen sulfide, methyl mercaptan, Allyl methyl sulfide, and dimethyl sulfide according to wiki.
Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:09 pm
by deebo
GRL . Are you suspecting the lower respiratory issue ,like the lung ? This is what i've been thinking lately . " It may help to understand that this problem may be caused by decaying particles of food and bacteria that have been passed into the blood stream and to the lungs. When this happens, an unpleasant smell is emitted from breathing. "
on this site
http://www.bigsmiledental.com/library/bad-breath.html
I won't speculate whether its fungal , bacterial or what but every part my breath seems foul to people . Mouth Closed . If it were the gut, I'm thinking it wouldn't be from the nose also . My ENT thus far is young and clueless .
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:14 pm
by mike987
I know that when I sit next to a person on the train with very terrible breath I find myself clearing the throat, not because my throat is irritating, but because I'm looking for a reason to expel the air? Also listen for people forcing air out of their nostrils very quickly, as if a little gnat flew up their nose or something.
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:24 pm
by Jimi Stein
I think they just want to tell you you stink, so they cough.
It happens with me too all the time
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:48 pm
by deebo
Jimi wrote:I think they just want to tell you you stink, so they cough.
It happens with me too all the time
i hear people try not to cough . or hock up spit too .
Sometimes its a show to say our breath smells , sometimes that can't help it .
1 of my Drs Reeled back and held his breath .

i was too afrid to mention bb back then
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:56 am
by hali_grl
I've tried so many things that didn't work or only worked temporarily.....i have no idea where or why my bb is coming from but i do know its not coming from a mouth issues. My problem originates in my dg tract whether it's due to indigestion, lpr, h.pylori, ileocal valves, etc im not sure. Im starting to think more and more it is because of lpr or silent reflux just the other day I had a burning sensation like acid in my throat and I have to drink water constantly this just started happening recently. I also notice that when I eat my food feels like it is not going all the way down like it's coming back up (reflux). So I don't know I'm just as confused as ever. But the great news is that I'm going to school online and working at home now until I can find out how to beat this thing. I know free2breath had acid reflux and was becoming cured awhile back because of some ppi's but she has not re-visited. I tried emailing her on here but got no response.
bodyodor777.com
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:57 am
by deebo