I could smell my BB
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:06 am
Interestingly, I can smell the bad breath coming from my nose when in a room with more people or when I smell the normal breath of other person who talks close to my face. I just breath normally without opening my mouth and still smell that odor. Initially I believed it was that person or somebody in the room, then I was close to somebody else and smell it again, and same thing with everybody, so I knew it was my nose odor. I specially can smell my nasal odor when I smell the normal body odor of others or a leather bag or somebody's sweat, but not when smelling my family's odor.
This odor is repugnant (my nasal odor), as putrefactive mucus, some times comes in waves depending of the odor I smell. When in my house, I can not smell anything or when I talk to my family or when they talk to me (they also can not smell my BB, but the outside world can smell my BB), somehow we get used to our odors.
Has somebody have experienced this before?.
I took metronidazol, which got rid of my tongue coat and I think 50% of the BB coming from my mouth, but I can still smell the bad odor coming from my nose when
in room with other people. Now I know that this repugnant odor is with me all the time no matter what, since I always have reactions without opening my mouse.
Neti pot washes do not work, but I just recently saw this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAD_qA-rQNY
It claims to get rid of infected mucus which other techniques do not do it.
Before trying it myself, I would like to ask if somebody has tried it.
Please somebody let me know if you are able to smell your nasal odor when in a crowded room or if you have tried the above technique.
Thanks.
This odor is repugnant (my nasal odor), as putrefactive mucus, some times comes in waves depending of the odor I smell. When in my house, I can not smell anything or when I talk to my family or when they talk to me (they also can not smell my BB, but the outside world can smell my BB), somehow we get used to our odors.
Has somebody have experienced this before?.
I took metronidazol, which got rid of my tongue coat and I think 50% of the BB coming from my mouth, but I can still smell the bad odor coming from my nose when
in room with other people. Now I know that this repugnant odor is with me all the time no matter what, since I always have reactions without opening my mouse.
Neti pot washes do not work, but I just recently saw this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAD_qA-rQNY
It claims to get rid of infected mucus which other techniques do not do it.
Before trying it myself, I would like to ask if somebody has tried it.
Please somebody let me know if you are able to smell your nasal odor when in a crowded room or if you have tried the above technique.
Thanks.