Page 1 of 1

it's my imagination

Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:24 am
by Robuk
So it’s all in my mind.. I wish. Ok last doctor said its all in my mind but to many times people cover their nose, open windows, sniff and so on. I have been told in the past it was bad and have done the dentist to death, dairy, tonsils so on, also I can smell it on what I call blowback now and then.

I asked this time for a TMAU test but he said no but has referred me to ENT who I guess will agree it’s in my mind or might actually do something.

I could really do with meeting someone independent to clarify the situation before I go to ENT so I don’t just get pushed aside again. I live in Reigate surrey area but can drive almost anywhere.

Thanks
Rob

Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:48 pm
by halitosisux
Rob it might be intermittent. If you have a friend or relative who knows you have this problem, you could try taking them with you to the doctor or the ENT which will put more pressure on them to take you seriously.

Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:42 pm
by Robuk
halitosisux wrote:Rob it might be intermittent. If you have a friend or relative who knows you have this problem, you could try taking them with you to the doctor or the ENT which will put more pressure on them to take you seriously.
well as like most I expect I find it realy hard to talk about, I have asked direct family and they all say Im fine but then keep trying to feed me.. lol (food part could be in my mind a bit)

I belive it could get better say maybe 1 week in a month but then somthing happens to make me think its bad again.