THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

diflucan and other antifungal drugs same as an antibiotic??

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
unsungzero7
Junior
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:33 am

diflucan and other antifungal drugs same as an antibiotic??

Post by unsungzero7 »

ive been prescribed diflucan for a yeast infection and i may have to be on it for a while, i know it is an anti fungal but is it also considered an antibiotic? I am wondering because i know antibiotics can make bad breath a lot worse and i do not want this to happen. Thanks for any feedback or anyone who has been exposed to the drug.
noptical
God
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:43 am

Post by noptical »

No, fungus is not bacteria. However I have no idea if an antifungal can cause any trouble like an antibiotic.
User avatar
succ
Junior
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:11 pm

Post by succ »

According to wikipedia, no. But if I was you I'd check it again and from better sources. Here's the wiki link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-fungal
jc
Sheriff
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:23 am

Post by jc »

I`ve tried diflucan before but it didn`t work on me. Later on I found out that antifungal meds can be harmful to the liver so you may want to ask your doc if you can take a liver supplement during treatment.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗