Page 1 of 1

Question

Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:38 pm
by Busted
Do you also think that other persons you talk to, not only think you have the worst bb ever, but also think you are a robot, because you never laugh or express yourself in any way.

I mean how of you actually laugh with showing your teeth or is it just a smile?

I usually just smile. I wish i could just laugh and not care about others, but i can't. Sometimes i do get carried away and lol, but it is never a good idea when I see all the reactions from others... :(

Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:08 am
by deebo
short robot answer . Yes . :shock:
folks can think that any sign of our happiness is evidence we are unaware of the odor . Like their thinking . ."you wouldn't be laughing if you knew you smelled" . So often we can show no happiness . Its kind of expected .

At this point ,I'm used to being considered weird , but bb is another ball o wax . With the 2 together , it tough to navigate any kind of social life .

Outdoors I feel like i can lol , but inside i naturally feel like I can't even talk unless I'm like 8 feet or more away . People do not ask me questions if they are close . They often hold their breath when passing . ok , i'm venting now :|
youre in good company bud

Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:31 pm
by clara0
I would say for sure that almost everybody in our dormitory hates me because they think I am a dirty, rude, unsocial, moody person. They do not have any clue that the days that I am behaving strange and locked myself in to my room is because I feel the burning sensation in my fact& throat and know that I have terrible bb so I try to avoid them. I am leaving the place tomorrow and nobody even said goodbye to me while another person is also leaving and they arranged a goodbye party for her and lots of emotions exchanged. That is sad.