Page 1 of 1
Donations Offer
Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:41 pm
by Phantasist
Jimi,
I am extending my offer to the end of the year.
Whatever members send in by December 31, 2011, I will match up to a limit of $100.00. Please make everyone aware.
If someone can donate $5.00, it will count as $10.00. I think I'm being generous, and if people have any sense, they will take me up on it.
Just let me know at the end of the year how much was contributed.
Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:41 am
by Jimi Stein
Phantasist we got 80 USD this month.
Three donations from three people.
15, 10 and 25 Euros
thank you
Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:38 pm
by MissPretty
I have donated 10 euros now. I know there is not much money but I hope it helps you a little Jimi.
Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:57 pm
by Phantasist
Hi Jimi,
I thought no one was donating this month - that's why I extended my offer to the end of December. It is a one-time offer.
Please let me know when donations reach $100.00 and I will match it.
Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:36 pm
by Jimi Stein
Hi phantasists
reached 93 today, 6 people donated
29th TH 5 eur
28th FH 5 eur
28th MISS PRETTY 10 eur
23th ET 10 eur
23th SJ 15 eur
22th DEEBO 25 eur
Thank you all
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:53 pm
by Phantasist
Hi Jimi,
I see some members have made donations. As I said, I will match donations up to $100.00. You are almost at the $100.00 level, so there is no point waiting till the end of December. As soon as you reach the $100.00 level, I will make my matching contribution.
We all understand how this has affected out lives. Let us support one another.
Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:56 pm
by Phantasist
Jimi,
With respect to my offer to match donations up to a limit of $100.00, I see that the $100.00 limit has been reached. So there is no point in waiting to the end of December. Therefore I have made my matching donation.
My password didn't work with Pay Pal, so I made a regular credit card payment. Please let me know if you receive it.
Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:28 am
by Jimi Stein
thank you phantasist, i got it.
Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:36 am
by Jimi Stein
I am updating the donation page each time somebody donates. You can check it out above the donate button.
Thank you all
Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:42 pm
by my3rdmolars
Do you accept Alertpay?
Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:59 pm
by Jimi Stein
what are those number in your description
no only paypal and cc
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:12 am
by my3rdmolars
Jimi wrote:what are those number in your description
those are my cellphone numbers just in case anyone from my country wants to contact me.
if signatures are not allowed in this forum, just let me know and I will remove them.