Does anyone have any kind of skin redness/rash after shower?
Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:41 am
This is very interesting for me cause i have that as far as i can remember having bad breath.
Its a skin redness/rash i get after shower that appears mostly on my chest/stomach and back.
And one time i went to dermatologist to see what it is. I said it happens when i run and get sweaty. She made me run for about 20-30 minutes before examining me to see what is it lol. But she concluded i was allergic to temperature! ROFL I said no way, then she tested me with hot cold ampules on my skin and she was confused. Then i said it happens when swimming in the sea or taking a shower. Then she concluded im allergic to water. What a pile of you know what.
If im on a diet and eat very little - preferably vegetables... after 4-5 days i could be having shower practically without any skin redness/rash. I could even take a photo of it and post it for others to see.
If anyone experienced anything remotely similar please post here. Im very curious!
Its a skin redness/rash i get after shower that appears mostly on my chest/stomach and back.
And one time i went to dermatologist to see what it is. I said it happens when i run and get sweaty. She made me run for about 20-30 minutes before examining me to see what is it lol. But she concluded i was allergic to temperature! ROFL I said no way, then she tested me with hot cold ampules on my skin and she was confused. Then i said it happens when swimming in the sea or taking a shower. Then she concluded im allergic to water. What a pile of you know what.
If im on a diet and eat very little - preferably vegetables... after 4-5 days i could be having shower practically without any skin redness/rash. I could even take a photo of it and post it for others to see.
If anyone experienced anything remotely similar please post here. Im very curious!