THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I met up in NYC!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
lost1234
Junior
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:25 am

I met up in NYC!!

Post by lost1234 »

So I met up with someone from the site and just like everybody else who meets up, we didn't smell a thing from each other. Now I know im not crazy and i've smelled chronic bb on many of people since i've become aware of me having bb. I've even smelled someone last week as I sat next to him at the poker table for 5 hours. Also one of my good friends has chronic bb who I always smell it on. I also know I get whiffs of bb from myself all the time including the night we met up. Now with all this said, what does this meetup mean? Do we both have imaginary bb? But what about whiffs I believe I get from myself? I told the person I met up with I believe he didn't smell because all of the other people im able to smell. This sh*t is confusing
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗