Page 1 of 1

ODOR on BBC youtube.com/watch?v=6wThgH7BVM

Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:03 pm
by deebo
theCalmWaves just posted this TMAU vid .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wThgH7BVMg

The woman does a fine job of describing what these issues are like .
The difficulties of diet and losing weight in attempt to curb odor .

Check it .

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:20 pm
by deebo
did anyone see this yet ?

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:17 pm
by halitosisux
Strange, I live in the UK but it doesn't allow me to view this.

Deebo, yesterday I asked you a question about the results of your TMAU test that you mentioned in another thread. If you ignored it because you don't wish to answer the question that's fine, but incase you missed it, I'd be really interested to hear more about it.

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:40 pm
by deebo
halitosisux wrote:Strange, I live in the UK but it doesn't allow me to view this.

Deebo, yesterday I asked you a question about the results of your TMAU test that you mentioned in another thread. If you ignored it because you don't wish to answer the question that's fine, but incase you missed it, I'd be really interested to hear more about it.
Hey Hali . My ENT is new to tmau. I just left a message asking the %. There are other members wanting to know the % too . Including me =) .

Here is the channel 4 site vid with Ellie http://foodhospital.channel4.com/the-tr ... tal-ellie/

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:20 am
by halitosisux
Hey deebo, thanks for providing that link. Her descriptions sound all too familiar to what many describe on here. I wish you all the best with your tests and outcome. Surely has to be better the devil you know than the devil you don't when it comes to this.

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:27 am
by deebo
No problem Hali . It is of some comfort to hear others around the world have the same or similar symptoms . Many say before testing how they hope its TMAU. I can understand that now . thanks HS