THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I'm a new member

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Halitopen
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:24 am
Location: Iranian Kurdistan
Contact:

I'm a new member

Post by Halitopen »

Dear members
I'm a new member of badbreathhalitosis.com from Kurdistan and I'm very grateful that our friend Jimi has created this site that all BB sufferers can find useful info and do activities in the field of halitosis.
I also have a weblog about halitosisv aloutgh my weblog is under construction but I will send it on Internet untill next month. I hope I be an active member and send at least an article every month.
I must admit that badbreathhalitosis.com is asite that I was searching for it all long. Ihad decided to build the same site but today it's not nessesary because Ican do that in badbreathhalitosis.com
So long untill next month =;
User avatar
AW
Junior
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:31 am

Post by AW »

It is very nice to meet you. Jimi is a good man for making this site so we can all get together and talk about our problems. Also welcome to the site as well. :-)
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

Thank you Halitoopen

Greetengs to Kurdistan.

Jimi
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗