Page 1 of 1

Efforex anit-depressant

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:06 am
by seanlee1980
So I got my prescription for Efforex and took one 75mg today for the first time. Symptoms I had: I felt nauseous, numb physically and emotionally, lost appetite, sweaty hands, penis feels like it's shrinking (seriously). As for bad breath, the bad taste seems to be going away so it seems like it's helping. One thing I wasn't expecting was that I can't seem to get mad or angry. I'm not sure if this is worth it. It's expensive and I do not like the bad side effects. It's like a bad high.

I found a post about efforex here.
viewtopic.php?t=1458

Re: Efforex anit-depressant

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:32 am
by deebo
felt like a zombie , could not eat enough food to feel satisfied , my anxiety was either gone or double at different times . Ø sex drive . What you say about a bad high is exactly what it is for me . And bb all the while . With the same logic ,one might try salvia for bb . :|

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:48 pm
by seanlee1980
I could not sleep at all. Do not take this crap.

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:10 pm
by Jimi Stein
You see, this is the result of that fuckface Ahmad, promoting pill popping. ****ing asshole ahmad. I should ban his ass immediately.

Dude, it is not worth it. These drugs are dangerous. You dont know that it is impossible that shrinks prove that there is some kind of chemical imbalace in your brain? It is just bogus shit.

You can get hooked on this shit and require stronger and stronger stuff.
Do meditation, Yoga, macrobiotics, macrobiotics will give you peaceful mind without horrible side effect and your bb will decrease too.

Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:05 am
by seanlee1980
Yes, it's not worth it. I reluctantly took half a pill today to see if I get better reactions but same shi.tty feeling and no cure for my bb. Can not wait til this Efforex gets out of my system. I don't see how this drug makes anyone feel better? It makes you more depressed and have more anxiety...

Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:56 pm
by mike987
Why don't you try the serotonin supplements then?

Didn't Ahmad even say they should do the trick? Yeah, I think it's bad news to stay on anti depressants.. they probably will shrink your dick and give you man boobs.

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:23 am
by seanlee1980
mike987 wrote:Why don't you try the serotonin supplements then?

Didn't Ahmad even say they should do the trick? Yeah, I think it's bad news to stay on anti depressants.. they probably will shrink your dick and give you man boobs.
I did try serotonin supplements and it worked for a week. Then, gradually became ineffective.