THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I'm glad I found this place!!!

Tell us your story with bad breath
Troy
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 10:58 pm

I'm glad I found this place!!!

Post by Troy »

Hi there, after doing endless research on the internet about information, treatments and cures for bb, I came across this site and after browsing through it for acouple of days, I am really glad to find that I am not alone. I'm afraid my story isn't much different to any of yours. I have suffered the curse of bb for over 8 years. It has ruined my social life, I have lost many friends, it's affected my love life and going to work every day is a nightmare. After having endured embarrassment after embarrassment, I have decided to finally talk about it and try to do something about it. I have never ever spoken about this with anyone except now. Thats the first step I guess and I already feel a lot better. I hope we can get to know each other better, symphasize with each others problems and ultimatley find a cure together.
missy
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:42 pm

Post by missy »

Welcome!......I found this website about two months ago and I find myself checking it several times a day.....we all seem to be in the same boat......I hope we find a cure soon.....this problem really really sucks......my friends don't call much anymore either.......I am very lucky to have an understanding husband, he never complains, but I feel so sorry for my kids, I'm sure I embarrass them.....I wonder how many times they avoid having friends over becuz of me.....I have an appt. with an ENT guy next week but I'm not getitng my hopes up....it has taken me weeks to get the courage up to call him.....I just need to pray that this will help me.....again....Welcome!
petunia656
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:43 am

Post by petunia656 »

Hi Troy - isn't this a great website ! I stumbled across it a few months ago while I was checking out the latest bb research - I sure was glad to find 'others like me' -I personally have suffered for over 45 years but have never given up hope for a cure - I'm having some sucess with breathing in when I speak and recently discovered Oasis moisturizing mouth spray at Walmart - it has a minty taste and keeps my mouth from feeling so dry- hang in there with us, the moral support is great....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗