THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

THIS IS SO DEPRESSING!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
trenski
Junior
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:36 pm

THIS IS SO DEPRESSING!

Post by trenski »

I sat in my car for 30 minutes and brushed my teeth and scrapped my tongue. I gargled a mouth full of Scope mouthwash and spit it out 2 seconds before going into Hardee's....I went directly to the cashier and as soon as I opened my mouth she "reacted" and turned around and told the other worker I had "BAD BREATH"....WTF!!!!! I don't know what to do...I thought my breath was fresh...it sure felt like it...
Brad123
Newbie
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:54 pm

Re: THIS IS SO DEPRESSING!

Post by Brad123 »

trenski wrote:I sat in my car for 30 minutes and brushed my teeth and scrapped my tongue. I gargled a mouth full of Scope mouthwash and spit it out 2 seconds before going into Hardee's....I went directly to the cashier and as soon as I opened my mouth she "reacted" and turned around and told the other worker I had "BAD BREATH"....WTF!!!!! I don't know what to do...I thought my breath was fresh...it sure felt like it...
Read one of my threads I started. It may help your bad breath.

viewtopic.php?t=4654
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗