Page 1 of 1

SSRI

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:52 pm
by MissPretty
5htp has helped me on my bad breath. It might come back I do not know but my mouth feels fresher. Anyway because serotoni seem to have the help do you think I should ask my doctor to write out the SSRIs? It might help even better or what do you think?

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:32 am
by seanlee1980
I took efforex and it gave me bad side effects. I stopped taking it after 1 & half pills of 75mg. Plus it's very expensive. I spent $150. You might have different reactions. Also, it didn't help with bb. I am going to stick with supplements. St. Johns wort helped me.

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:05 am
by hope4now
Serotonin is also used by the colon, so that may be a link to its affect on bb. 5htp is known to help IBS. I would stick to 5htp which raises serotonin naturally. SSRIs are dangerous IMO. I might give 5htp a try since I have some IBS and anxiety symptoms.