THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Green LIQUID chlorophyll is working

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mindyb
ungrateful trash
Posts: 273
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:21 am

Green LIQUID chlorophyll is working

Post by mindyb »

Hi all. There is a big difference between liquid chlorophyll and the pill form.
Over the holidays I bought a bottle at GNC in hopes to help get me through
All the social events. I swallowed it straight and also mixed it with water throughout the day. After meals too which really helped. Coats my throat.
Fresh mouth and taste.
I did not take it at all yesterday and this morning had THE worst breath.

I plan on keeping it in my routine along with cleaner eating, Trying to do a lot of raw. Adding Hcl which I've also had good results with. If you google liquid chlorophyll and bad breath there are a lot of success stories.

However it gives me terrible constipation I'm assuming is due to the high levels of copper/iron. A lot of articles say it should relieve constipation, but may cause adverse effects. Anyone know more about l. Chlorophyll and how I can take large amounts without constipation ? I've tried adding more fiber with no luck.

Thnx in advance for your thoughts happy new year.
elliott
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by elliott »

I wanted to believe it was working for me.

Tried it a year ago, and definitely thought it made a difference, but not sure.

Almost finished with a second bottle recently, brought it to work in my bag every day. Used it after lunch, and periodically during the day. Wanted to get some reactions, and I got them! Concluded that it did not work.

Hope it's better for you.

Either way it is a good product for what it is, as a green food replacement. Also I need to get over the idea that I'll see any results by doing anything that isn't long term. Perhaps using it (or anything) for a year or two consistently may get better results rather than looking for a quick fix.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗